Terms and Conditions
The term “AVIDWORX Productions Inc.” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [558-280 Nelson Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 2E2]. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of British Columbia, Canada.
All items for sale on this site are taken in Canadian Dollars ($CND)
Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping “philosophy”:
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible;
Our primary shipping service is FedEx Ground. Both are “ground” services that take 5-7 business days from coast-to-coast.
Delivery Time is dependent by the following factors:
- “Availability”. Every product detail’s page will show a value similar to “Usually Ships in 2-3 days”.
- The method of delivery – is FedEx Ground (commercial addresses) or FedEx Home Delivery (residential addresses).
Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on “business” days. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it’s impossible for us to ship an item the same day as all the shippers are closed.
We do not profit from shipping. Should you charge Rush shipping your shipping cost will be exactly the same as we are charged by whichever shipping company is used to deliver your package. Shipping costs are calculated on the website automatically during Checkout based on the weight and size of the items you are purchasing.
We only ship to Canada and the US. For international shipments please call/email us to make shipping arrangements.